Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
WHEN: Saturday, May 18, 2013
WHERE: Dough Roller on 70th and Coastal Highway

Last year, we skipped the Dough Roller for breakfast, but it's back this year.

On Saturday morning at 10am (hopefully that's late enough for those with hangovers) we'll be meeting up at the Dough Roller on 70th St for breakfast.

For the sake of RSVP... please respond to this thread if you plan to meet us for breakfast.

See y'all down the ocean.

·
Registered
777 Posts
We plan on attending.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wife's graduating from med school that weekend, so I'll be busy. Thought about heading out to OCMD instead of sitting through the commencement, but then I'd be sleeping on the couch for months.

Hope everyone enjoys it. I'll make it to at least one event this year... promise!

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
As every year, "The York Cup" soccer tournament falls on the same weekend again.... Mitchell and Andrew are both playing so, I have a Great Time !!!

Chuck

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
As every year, "The York Cup" soccer tournament falls on the same weekend again.... Mitchell and Andrew are both playing so, I have a Great Time !!!

Chuck
I feel your pain Chuck. My kids have LAX tournaments this weekend. But we may sneak down to the NCAA playoffs on Staurday though!!! :cheers:

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, OCMD didn't have the best luck with weather this year. But at least we got our Dough Roller meet in before the rains came.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts