·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November MAGNA Get together

Date:
Sunday November 18th 2012

Time:
12:00 noon till... (rain, snow, and or shine)

Location: Five Guys Burgers and Fries Gloucester Town Center 493 Berlin Cross Keys Rd Sicklerville, NJ 08081 Map is here.. Store Locator | Five Guys Burgers and Fries

See you guys there! :6:

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
Shouldn't this be a Saturday?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
I think there was a reason we did two Sundays...but I can't remember what it was.

I should be there!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
August and September were both on Saturday's. So October had to fall on a Sunday. Then we needed the December event to fall on a Saturday so we did 2 Sunday's in a row. I think Stewarts could only accommodate us on a Saturday and once the schedule was coming together we had to do a few months back to back Sat's and Sun's.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
BUMPIN IT UP - NEXT WEEK!

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm working :( Someone take plenty of pics and post!

·
Registered
947 Posts
meet..

I was ready to go but the wifey dragged me to see a couple of open houses:mad:

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Any pics Jeff?

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
Nice gathering today... but I'm sure a little sunshine could have made it better. A couple of young uns snuck over to Target for some gloves.
The sun musta been shining in DE earlier - two of those guys were in shorts :eek!:

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Good turnout today folks!!!! It was great to see everyone today!!! Eleven TR's and Big Daddy's TTA!!!

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Thanks for the ride in your TR, Huber. It felt good to get behind the wheel again :)

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
No problem Banning!!! I will go back to see how much rubber you left on the road...sorry she got all excited and peed in the parking lot!!!

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Nice gathering today... but I'm sure a little sunshine could have made it better. A couple of young uns snuck over to Target for some gloves.
The sun musta been shining in DE earlier - two of those guys were in shorts :eek!:

Mark
Talk about weather change it felt about 10 degrees cooler in New Jersey from PA. Well Banning showed up you know what they say about hell and freezing....
Anyway I enjoyed being chaufered around yesterday thanks to the wife.

Stefan

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Huber, send me a picture.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts