Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like a dumb*ss I went and stripped the threads out of the end of the brass block where the oil feed line for the turbo goes.
Any suggestions?
Bildo

------------------
87 GN 3"ATR DP 2.5 ATR duals,7th injector,rebuilt turbo(stock)rebuilt injectors(stock).30 JE Pistons,accufab regulator,ATR super pump Hot wired,stainless driver side exhaust manifold.SOME ASSEMBLY STILL REQUIRED

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
standard fitting...take it to the hardware store or call one of the used parts vendors....or John Craig or Harry Hruska.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Steve I felt so retarded that the block almost made it into orbit.
Bildo

------------------
87 GN 3"ATR DP 2.5 ATR duals,7th injector,rebuilt turbo(stock)rebuilt injectors(stock).30 JE Pistons,accufab regulator,ATR super pump Hot wired,stainless driver side exhaust manifold.SOME ASSEMBLY STILL REQUIRED

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
it happens to all of us....

I screwed up the beginning of the threads in one of the engine mount holes twice on my T when putting a new poly mount on recently....retapped the start of threads twice...It was one of my really spastic weeks...don't know why it was such a problem.

------------------
------------------
Steve Wood

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

86 GN bought new, 87 T-type-81 El Camino with GN drive train-basically stock 86, 94 Caprice 9C1, 69 SS396 Camaro Convertible

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I know...I hope they come out with a cure before I start driving hot air cars! *LOL*

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
That fitting shouldn't be tough.You could try an automotive parts supply or hydraulic supply store.

------------------
Give em' hell!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guy's,I go back to work tomarrow and I'll have our hydraulic supplier,hook me up with something.
Bildo

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts