Turbo Buick Forums banner

North Korea launches three missiles!

2K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  cruzn57 
#1 ·
#6 ·
do ya think...........

maybe something shot one, or more out of the sky?
like a laser, from....... say a satelite , controlled by Norad, in colorado.
hmmmmmmm
think about it, what do think all the money we poured into that system is for??
and yes, that is exactly what is supposed to do!
but did we do that?

your thoughts?

cruzn57

#7 ·
cruzn57 said:
hmmmmmmm
but did we do that?

your thoughts?

cruzn57
good point!!

#8 ·
cruzn57 said:
hmmmmmmm
but did we do that?

your thoughts?

cruzn57

I'm in agreement with you, wasn't it just a short while back that a laser was used to successfuly bring down an in flight artillery round? I believe I saw some footage on one of the major news source.

I'm not in the least worried about North Korea, especially now that our cruise missiles can hit a 12" circle just about anywhere on the face of the earth. As far as that goes I'm not worried about any country as far as war is concerned. What I am afraid of are the sleeper cells in the USA.

My .02

HOW

#9 ·
CallMeMud said:
Do you think all of this is leading up to an all out World War? I don't think it is far off.
Not even close.
It's one tiny nation that depends on imports for everything. Set up a blockade, and they'd have to import everything from China. They'd be in worse economic shape then they're already in.

Worst case senario, is a couple dozen Tomahawks, and having to finally tell China to just shut up. Heck, maybe boycott China and put some Americans back to work. Let's see, the downsides would be?, hmm, a better US economy?.

#12 ·
Doc1of7 said:
That and those that keep re-electing the likes of Kerry, and Kennedy (to name but a few).
thaats right!!! :yup:

#15 ·
cruzn57 said:
hmmmmmmm
but did we do that?

your thoughts?

cruzn57
Welcome to the "Twilight Zone". Norad shooting them down. ROFLMAO Sounds like Ronnie Rayguns and "Starwars".LOL

#16 ·
86NYGN said:
Welcome to the "Twilight Zone". Norad shooting them down. ROFLMAO Sounds like Ronnie Rayguns and "Starwars".LOL

Ya, what's next?, men walking on the moon?, LOL.

Things take time to develope, yep, it's been costly, but what new technology hasn't been?.

BTW, they had the 747, with the gas laser on it, at WPAF, last year, who's to say it wasn't in the area?.

#17 ·
I read that the airborne chemical laser anti-missile weapon is close to being deployed. The 747 and can apparently target a missile on launch from several hundred miles away and perforate its fuel tanks on launch, the most vulnerable phase of flight. :flame:
A satellite picks up the flare of heat from the launch, relays it to the patrolling aircraft and the missile could be dead in literally seconds, with the debris raining down on the launcher. :loser:

#18 ·
Doc1of7 said:
Ya, what's next?, men walking on the moon?, LOL.

Things take time to develope, yep, it's been costly, but what new technology hasn't been?.

BTW, they had the 747, with the gas laser on it, at WPAF, last year, who's to say it wasn't in the area?.
Hopefully you aren't serious in thinking they were shot down by a Norad laser?? :dunno:

#19 ·
Most likely, their technology is about 30 years behind the state of the art and they simply are not up to the task.

I am sure if we had anything to do with the quick demise, the NY Times will soon tell us. On the other hand, I suspect we have the technology to knock down technology as crude as the NK's currently have. The Russians have been bragging that we cannot touch their latest level of missles. That would seem to suggest that that we could defend against their prior level which is far ahead of what Kim Jong Il has.

#20 ·
86NYGN said:
Hopefully you aren't serious in thinking they were shot down by a Norad laser??
What's not to be serious about?, would you believe there are things going on that you and I aren't fully informed about?.
It's unlikely, yes, but far from being impossible.
BTW, it's called having an open mind, when you can allow for things that aren't expected to be true......

#21 ·
Doc1of7 said:
What's not to be serious about?, would you believe there are things going on that you and I aren't fully informed about?.
It's unlikely, yes, but far from being impossible.
BTW, it's called having an open mind, when you can allow for things that aren't expected to be true......
It's also called being a conspiracy nut. I agree that things are going on that most don't know about but this definately don't meet that criteria IMHO. I have an open mind and I also have logic to go with it. :dunno:

#22 ·
New twist is they asked on Fox where they were pointed (where they would have went) if they hadn't fallen short and couldn't get an answer. Are they hiding something?

#23 ·
Yeah, why should they tell us how much they know...?? Intelligence is another word for secrets.

#24 ·
Can someone explain to me what this idiot and the idiot in Iran want? Obviously acting like this isn't (or shouldn't) get us showering them with money, etc... I have heard how corrupt the N.K. leader is and to give him ANYTHING is against my wishes. I say if he doesn't something bad then his whole Country gets leveled. Why play games with these people or give in to them for being whiners?

#25 ·
86NYGN said:
It's also called being a conspiracy nut. I agree that things are going on that most don't know about but this definately don't meet that criteria IMHO. I have an open mind and I also have logic to go with it.
So since someone doesn't agree with you, they're a nut?.
Can you offer any solid evidence that it wasn't NORAD?.
If you have such an open mind, why do you label someone that doesn't agree with you as being a nut, when you have nothing but opinion to support your *logic*?. If you have so much logic, then why do you have to rely on opinion?.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.