Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe you :canada: dont want a get together...nothing formal...just a meet and greet....A LIMEY FROM AMERICA...just think of all the jokes....

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
gbsean said:
I cant believe you :canada: dont want a get together...nothing formal...just a meet and greet....A LIMEY FROM AMERICA...just think of all the jokes....

I guess everyone's laying low due to the shitty weather . not wanting to pull out/drive the Buicks . :)

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
then how about a pint at the "local' remember this is 4 days with family and I have a free pass for afew hours....please

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
staying in streetsville/mississauga area free pass is whenever I want it problaly on sunday or whenever anyone want to meet

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
gbsean said:
staying in streetsville/mississauga area free pass is whenever I want it problaly on sunday or whenever anyone want to meet
MotorheadMike PM me . looks like sunday . contact him and you guys can give me the location . if I can break free of my weekend to do list , having a pint with a "Limey from America" sounds like fun . :)

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Sean make sure you ask those guys up north to say.. about and house allot :D :cheers: I miss living in sauga!

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KWIKR 1 said:
MotorheadMike PM me . looks like sunday . contact him and you guys can give me the location . if I can break free of my weekend to do list , having a pint with a "Limey from America" sounds like fun . :)

he gave me his phone # I will call him...really want to see his ride :yup:

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
I hate the "telephone game"...
For Sean's sake someone in the general Mississauga area choose a Timmy's on Sunday morning or evening and call it done.

Motorhead out.

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that is 3 people interested....just pick a time a place and I will even bring my cousin (20 female and single)

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
I have heard from 2 other non-posters who want to do this. I don't get some of you guys... if the "weather permits"? WTF?! Is it you or your car that is going to melt if water is in the forecast?

Here's where and where:

Tim Hortons
403 & Winston Churchill
Get off at Winston Churchill and head a block and a half North.
Time: 10:30am... for a healthy breakfast.

Why am I posting so damn much in this forum? :dunno:

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mOtOrHeAd MiKe said:
I have heard from 2 other non-posters who want to do this. I don't get some of you guys... if the "weather permits"? WTF?! Is it you or your car that is going to melt if water is in the forecast?

Here's where and where:

Tim Hortons
403 & Winston Churchill

thats fine with me mike

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
mOtOrHeAd MiKe said:

Here's where and where:

Tim Hortons
403 & Winston Churchill

how can I get there from the 401 or 407 coming from the east ???

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.