Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I went and did the deed, have ya'll seen the 06 trailblazerSS? I just drove mine home :D needless to say now the GN will set quietly{maybe} as the old ball n chain has started to whine about driving it. so it may be up for sale pretty soon,as there is nothing more irratating than someone allways bitching. the wife stated that the owner of bennigans asked her if she wanted to sell it,he offered 17g? that would be about as high that he would go. so my delema is do i call him and verify her story and if true,do i accept his offer and throw the wife in the deal........ :yup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why are women never satisfied? i work 40-64 hours of overtime every 2weeks, and when GM-high tech had the article on the SS,what can I say it was instant. i saw one where I take my brother for his chemo treatment,and explained to him what it was. well he inspired me to get my own with the, we only live once,speech,so i did -I just traded her truck in. :D

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
If you like your GN and want to keep it then tell her you are keeping it and stop bitching about it. Never let anyone push you around even your wife.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.