Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Grand National I was cruising up the road to get some lunch. I noticed a BMW Z3 conv. behind me in the other lane coming up fast. As usual I waited until they get almost to my rear bumber and hit the gas to balance things out. I look over and it's this woman with a big grin on her face. I'm like yeah right I'm not even going to bother with this. We get side by side at the next light and she is staring me down. Finally I look over and she gives me this huge smile. I smile back because I'm nice. She says "Nice car" I replied with the same. She then asks "Are those cars really fast"? I said "Well, if I wasn't going to burger king right here I would show you" She then smiled real big again and the light turned green and I squeaked the tires a bit and then turned in to get me some lunch. She went flying by as I was turning. :yup:

·
dismember
293 Posts
You coulda' hit it like this: :poon: But you opted for BK :dunno:

·
Banned
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blacksunshine said:
hmmm burgers vs. booty and you chose burgers? you should have hit that, then got the burgers. :headbang: :6: :headbang:
HAHA - I didn't even tell you guys what she looked like. both of you need to get laid. :D

She was older and kinda on the Hefty side. Not my type. But if I see her again I can give her your phone numbers :D

BK was a lot better eating than what that would have been. :yup:

·
Registered
156 Posts
2 qk 4 u said:
HAHA - BK was a lot better eating than what that would have been. :yup:
LOL......she musta been a real looker!! :cheers: You did the right thing...... :D

Kenny B.

·
Registered
104 Posts
both have "BIG FISH" :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts