Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
lag,what is that?
Joined
·
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They say that it's impossible to roundup and deport the 12 million illegal immigrants who come here and get jobs but yet you see them on tv all the time out in the open, what's so hard about arresting them right there.

It seems that if they get by the border guards that try to catch them,then the state and government just looks the other way.

I wonder if Jeb Bush being married to a Mexican woman has anything to do with the President not wanting to secure the border to keep illegals out.

They should fine the people that hire them and charge them for the return bus fare back to Mexico. I bet that would put a stop to them wanting to hire them in a hurry, and no jobs would stop the illegals from wanting to come here. :dunno:

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newsst...0060519/446d42c0_3ca6_15526200605191765159168
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
STOMPN 6 said:
They say that it's impossible to roundup and deport the 12 million illegal immigrants who come here and get jobs but yet you see them on tv all the time out in the open, what's so hard about arresting them right there.

It seems that if they get by the border guards that try to catch them,then the state and government just looks the other way.

I wonder if Jeb Bush being married to a Mexican woman has anything to do with the President not wanting to secure the border to keep illegals out.

They should fine the people that hire them and charge them for the return bus fare back to Mexico. I bet that would put a stop to them wanting to hire them in a hurry, and no jobs would stop the illegals from wanting to come here. :dunno:



http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newsst...0060519/446d42c0_3ca6_15526200605191765159168

I completely agree with your statement that we should fine people who hire illegals. If we make it a serious, punishable breach of the law to hire any undocumented alien, they would not be able to find employment and they would be willingly going back home.
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
it needs to hurt the companies in thier pocket book...have the insurance companies drop the liability insurance of any company that hires an illegal...companies like walmart should be fined for every illegal they hire...there should also be a National Data base that can look for duplicate or deceased persons SSN's but then who would fund and pay for it...
 

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Gothmog said:
big business wants cheap labor, big business lobbys the GOP= no border control
Nonsense.
 

·
Resident Slut
Joined
·
5,477 Posts
Gothmog said:
big business wants cheap labor, big business lobbys the GOP= no border control
I think you can just say business..small or larger. Cheap labor and charge us the same.
We are going to flying ******* oh crap can't tell yet :dunno:
 

·
lag,what is that?
Joined
·
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gbsean said:
it needs to hurt the companies in thier pocket book...have the insurance companies drop the liability insurance of any company that hires an illegal...companies like walmart should be fined for every illegal they hire...there should also be a National Data base that can look for duplicate or deceased persons SSN's but then who would fund and pay for it...
That was what i ment, a fine for each one they employ and make them pay for the expenses to have each one of them taken back to mexico. :yup:
 

·
lag,what is that?
Joined
·
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gothmog said:
big business wants cheap labor, big business lobbys the GOP= no border control
What do you think will happen when the illegal immigrants become legal, will the companies then start paying fair wages? :dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
Gothmog said:
big business wants cheap labor, big business lobbys the GOP= no border control

Republicans don't want to lose the Hispanic vote, Democrats don't want to lose the Hispanic vote = no border control.

They're both trying to please everyone with a get tough, but allow illegal immigration policy, which makes little sense. Either allow it or don't allow it, and if you're going to allow it quit pretending you are getting tough with laws that do nothing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Zap said:
Republicans don't want to lose the Hispanic vote, Democrats don't want to lose the Hispanic vote = no border control.

They're both trying to please everyone with a get tough, but allow illegal immigration policy, which makes little sense. Either allow it or don't allow it, and if you're going to allow it quit pretending you are getting tough with laws that do nothing.
That's what I've been hearing, but these people are illegal. They can't vote and the hispanics here don't vote for gringos anyway. Most American Mexicans are as much against the illegals as we are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
You guy's touched on something that is a big expense for small businesses. Insurance, liability is a small portion of payroll burden, worker's compensation is a killer.

Just so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. If these employer's are paying cash and under paying as well because the empolyee has no tax burden so he can work for less, I'm in the hole from jump when bidding work.

We pay our employee's union scale, sorry to say we have had to drop health care, no company trucks to tool around in after hours and everyone pushes a harder than years gone by. We do pay all of our 46% payroll burden.

I never feel like any of our men hasn't earned their money come Friday, I'll pay the 46 cents on the dollar of payroll and have no intensions of ever hiring anyone I don't know, or am unable to check out, and I don't mean a stupid card. I don't give a s*** if they work for free.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
700 Posts
Zap said:
I would hope so, but I don't think so.
It's not just Mexicans, it's every Tom, Dick and Harry that can figure a way to get here illegally, pitch a tent and claim squatters rights.

I really hate to single anyone out. I know people say we have problems all over the US, but brother I just can't be told it gets any worse that Florida.

From not being able to talk to each other, to running across some native dumba**es Florida has just gone to hell in a handbasket.

Oh, and by the way, yes I did have a nice day, thank you very much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,208 Posts
:confused: :flame: :pop: :horse: :rocket:
 

·
Shaker X
Joined
·
1,630 Posts
Gothmog said:
big business wants cheap labor, big business lobbys the GOP= no border control
What's funny to me is that the GOP, who controls everything at the moment, is ALL for amnesty and giving the illegals citizenship. Then once they become citizens they become Democrats, so the GOP is STRENGTHENING their opposition! :dunno: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
Vicenti Fox is afraid because if America really did seal its borders, Mexico would be a ticking time bomb for the rich, upper class in Mexico. It would only be a matter of time, and there would be a major revolt in Mexico, The ruling power in Mexico has done nothing to improve economic conditions. If people were unable to go to America and work, things would worsen very quickly south of the border and people would demand change.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top