Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introductions,,,gotta lovem. I consider myself to be a mid 40's teenager, still have the long hair, still listen to 80's metal music and still love 80's Performance cars. When I turned 20 in 1987 my father and I had just left the Buick/GMC dealer in Metairie Louisiana and of course he was looking at trucks and I was looking at a white T-Type,and charcoal T-Type and the beloved GNX sitting on the show room floor. We didn't come home with anything remotely looking like the Turbo T's but I was satisfied that for once Ole Pop actually liked something I was interested in for a change.

I spent most of my driving experience behind the wheel of Z28. IROC, GTA, Formulas and Trans Ams and having many of them for the last 25 years or so the GNs always had a place in my heart that was waiting for the day. I had plenty of chances but always found myself sitting in a Firebird or Camaro.

Well to this day I still don't have a GN and being the Pontiac nut that I am, the best thing for me to do is combine both of my interests into one.

We own a 98 WS6 Ram Air Formula, 05 Yellow GTO, 81 TTA Daytona Pace Car and a very Beautiful 89 Turbo Trans Am. The 89 is a Festival car that was at Indy and of course she runs like a bat out of hell. Having the Turbo 3.8 in a Trans Am is the best possible solution to my problem. I love the Buicks dearly but can't get away from the Birds.

I know one day when the time is right, a black GN will join the Bird Cage. MY wife wants a GNX because of it being an ASC car and our 98 WS6 Formy being and ASC car too. She wants a matching pair so to speak but she doesn't want to let go of the money. :dunno:

Hope to gain alot of information from you guys and plan to be around for a long time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry Folks,,it's been a while since I posted. Here is one pic of our babies all together in their house. TTA in last due to being out running around and playing. They have had their baths and are tucked in for the night.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys. Trying to figure out this picture uploading stuff. I have hundereds of pics especially of the 89TTA. Puter must have a short between the chair and the keyboard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts