Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I definitely want new wheels for my car and I was looking at either American Racing Outlaw I or II, what do you guys think? Will these look nice? Also, how would a 15X8 with a 19mm negative offset and 3.75"bs fit on the front and 15X10 with 38mm negative offset and 4"bs on the rear?
Oppinions and pictures welcome, posts appreciated.
powersix

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the outlaw II's on my car and I went with the 15x7 just went to bigger tires. All sounds good but the back wheels might be a little big. If your interested I have a pic of the wheels and tires on the car and I can send it to ya! uzi uzi

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I think the rears will need more b.s.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fast turbo-- What size tires did u put on and what size would you reccomend front and back? (if not the same)

Steve-- what is the stock bs and how much more do you think i might need? Could I just use spacers?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey on the front I have 215/65/15 which is the stock tire size and on the back I have 255/60/15 and then I have a set of slicks on plain rims for the fun! The backspace on the wheels are 4.25 and thats on all four hope this helps. uzi

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would at least go with 15x7 in the front and go with 15x8 in the back but its all in what you want also. uzi

·
Newly a Cheater
937 Posts
fast-turbo: got any pics of your set-up....just tryin to get an idea of what size tires look like...i was plannin on the same as your for the front but still undecided on teh back

shoot an email to mailto:[email protected][email protected]</a>

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just sent you mail!!! uzi

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Here's some pics. of 15x7 in the front with 235/60/15 and 15x8 in the back with 275/60/15 Nittos. Backspacing is 3.5" I believe on the AR39 rims.

Pic. in the gauges section is the same fronts with I believe the 15x8 AR's with 275/50/15 Nittos in the back.

I like the proper width rim, (>7.5"), for the Nitto tires as I own a set of stock GN rims with the 275/50/15's on them and they bulge terribly and don't make me feel all that good using the wrong size rim with them.

Good luck! powersix

1 - 9 of 9 Posts