Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I definitely want new wheels for my car and I was looking at either American Racing Outlaw I or II, what do you guys think? Will these look nice? Also, how would a 15X8 with a 19mm negative offset and 3.75"bs fit on the front and 15X10 with 38mm negative offset and 4"bs on the rear?
Oppinions and pictures welcome, posts appreciated.
powersix

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have the outlaw II's on my car and I went with the 15x7 just went to bigger tires. All sounds good but the back wheels might be a little big. If your interested I have a pic of the wheels and tires on the car and I can send it to ya! uzi uzi

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I think the rears will need more b.s.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fast turbo-- What size tires did u put on and what size would you reccomend front and back? (if not the same)

Steve-- what is the stock bs and how much more do you think i might need? Could I just use spacers?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey on the front I have 215/65/15 which is the stock tire size and on the back I have 255/60/15 and then I have a set of slicks on plain rims for the fun! The backspace on the wheels are 4.25 and thats on all four hope this helps. uzi

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would at least go with 15x7 in the front and go with 15x8 in the back but its all in what you want also. uzi

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just sent you mail!!! uzi

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Here's some pics. of 15x7 in the front with 235/60/15 and 15x8 in the back with 275/60/15 Nittos. Backspacing is 3.5" I believe on the AR39 rims.

Pic. in the gauges section is the same fronts with I believe the 15x8 AR's with 275/50/15 Nittos in the back.

I like the proper width rim, (>7.5"), for the Nitto tires as I own a set of stock GN rims with the 275/50/15's on them and they bulge terribly and don't make me feel all that good using the wrong size rim with them.

Good luck! powersix

1 - 9 of 9 Posts