Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's it! I've got to get one of these limited edition SS's. I hear they are only gonna make 134 of these. Who's with me? :headbang: We need to get them while we still can. :D

Attachments

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
That looks like a fuse! Light it and see what happens. :D

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, apparently the fiberglass packing in the factory muffler came loose and started to unravel out of the tailpipe. :crazy:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hope you arent talking **** about the SS. I have one and love it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Gnfanatic said:
Hope you arent talking **** about the SS. I have one and love it.
Settle down.

And check your muffler :poon:

I watched a TB SS repeatedly smoke a Porsche Boxster S one night at a test & tune. It was great. I'd love one but I think they're close to $50,000 here :crazy:

·
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
490 Posts
We sold one to a customer here in silver and it is sweet. He has since lowered it more and added an exhaust,...minus a tail :D
A nice ride indeed :headbang: :cheers:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Paul, I am going to install single 3.5in exhaust in the truck soon. btw that muff is a resonator, does the resonator have packing in it to?? I tought it was jsut baffles?

·
Dr. Theopolis
783 Posts
I hope your not talking poop about the SS, i have one too and love it. :headbang:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok... I'm talking "poop" on all you sons of guns with SS's. Those Trailblazers suck and blah blah blah... :D

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
My Lightning owns all of your TB SSs. :D

Those are hard to compare since the trailblazer haul more than 3 people and are more luxurious inside. Now my Harley F-150, THAT is better. :)
Oh, take it easy trailblazer guys, I like em too. :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Grand Cherokee SRT8...not too shabby

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
JQuiroz said:
Grand Cherokee SRT8...not too shabby

It's a Dodge... it'll break. I own a Grand Cherokee so I can say that. :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
sr8 is nice but to much coin and cant tow. I always liked the lightening's. the new prototyp lightenings were HOT.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lightnings are the shiznit. :headbang: Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I would drop the Bruick in a heartbeat for a Lightning. :yup:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
RealestVIN7 said:
Lightnings are the shiznit. :headbang: Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I would drop the Bruick in a heartbeat for a Lightning. :yup:
Drop the Buick for a Lightning.....oooooooh I'd go and hide if I were you. :eek!:

Having both I can tell you that the GN gets more attention from EVERYONE. The younger crowd likes the Lightning but thats probably because so few of them know what a GN is. Performance wise the nod goes to the Lightning with both in BONE STOCK trim. Any mods whatsoever and the GN takes the cake hands down. If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to sell one or the other I'd have to give up the Lightning. :6:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, but I've never had a Lightning. The Buick is only one of three daily drivers that I have owned. The Lightning is newer and probably more reliable. :yup: I know they aren't as fast as the Buick could be, but I love the way they handle, and the fact that it is a big-"A" truck impressing people in so many different racing venues. Oh, and I don't have a GN, I got a T. :poon:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Oh well yeah I'll take a Lightning over a 'T' any day. :yup:

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh yeah? Well I'd take a Lightning over your GN any day. :yup: :poon:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts