Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wuz up turbo fam I just bought me a 1987 buick t type limited and none of my other cars can compare. Also have 1986 t top monte carlo ss in a fully mod 1978 elcamino in none compare to the luv I have for my buick

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let me know wat is the best mod to do for street driven such as bigger turbo n stuff like that I wont to bump it up to at less 3sumthing hp just enough to kick cars a$$ up n down the street none drag

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Mandatory Reading for New Owners

At least it should be IMO! :yup:

Being new to these cars I Strongly suggest you read Vortex Buicks as well as Turbo Regal Web Site which is the original source for these cars so some info can be dated altho they have a wider amount of history compared to Steve Woods site which aims more at trouble shooting etc. Make sure to read each a couple times before you start asking about performance upgrades! The first $500-$1000 should be in trouble shooting aids like FP guage, Power Logger & Scanmaster etc etc. Now get busy reading!! :cheers:
Steve hangs on www.IHADAV8.com along with many of the older crowd.
Also this place has a Ton of Great Info in the Search section! :sw:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Welcome to the board!

While I might not be a fan of those rims I do like the color of the car, I really like dark blue T's. :yup:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.