Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Stephen. I'm located in Ontario. I'm new to turbo buicks, and hopefully this site helps expand my knowledge of them, as well as meet people with common interest.

My project car is an '86 Grand national. From what I can see it's only actually had two registered owners, the last one registering it in 94. How many hands its passed through to the point it's in now, I don't care to know.

As it sits right now there is no drivetrain, a rough body and a pretty well vacant floor. However the frame is clean. I understand this isn't much of an efficient way to get to own a Grand National, but I figure I should learn alot. I'm slowly collecting parts here and there.

Nice to meet you all in advance.

Stephen

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Welcome. Two more posts and you will be able to start posting in the other sections. What part of Ontario are you from?

Post up some pictures of your car when you get a chance and if you need a complete drivetrain you might look for a car that is rusted out with a drivetrain, it will be cheaper in the long run than buying parts one at a time.

Good luck,

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Welcome. Two more posts and you will be able to start posting in the other sections. What part of Ontario are you from?

Post up some pictures of your car when you get a chance and if you need a complete drivetrain you might look for a car that is rusted out with a drivetrain, it will be cheaper in the long run than buying parts one at a time.

Good luck,
Exactly!! gathering parts 1 peice at a time will drain the wallet real quick!!

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Best of luck to you with your GN!! I have learned a lot from this board already myself!! Keep us posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts