Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would introduce myself. I just bought an '87 T-Type a couple of weeks ago. (I got a lot of spare parts with it as well haha). Well, here are a few pictures.

It's got 110,000 mile on it. I'm the third owner. Seems it was taken care of pretty well. Has a couple little rust spots starting to bubble up, but nothing major. It will get fixed this winter or sometime. Haven't drove it much yet due to the radiator leaking a little. Waiting on the new radiator to get here this week, then it is going in Saturday. Along with some general tune-up and maintenance items so I truly know where I stand. I'm looking into the Power Logger, Scanmaster, and MAF Translator Gen2 stuff. So if anyone has any thoughts on that stuff I would like to hear it. The lack of gauges drives me crazy haha. I've already got a NGK Wideband setup I will put on the car. Also, the speedometer is quite "bouncy" and the tachometer doesn't display. So any common info on that stuff is appreciated. I met TurboDave the other night, and I would just like to say it was a pleasure talking to him.

Lots of plans for the car in general, but the goal is just a fun, dependable cruiser that might suprise a few people. :wink:

- Todd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow, that's a beautiful T! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts