Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the long shank open end lugs...summit & jegs is a no go. Hell, do I even need them? (have 3" studs in back, 12/1.5 thread)
like to have chrome but, I guess I could use the ones I have. I'd just like the longer chrome ones.

TIA
Scott

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I checked there...after a little more research, I don' tthink they make what I'm looking for (long open end acorn)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Did you get telstars? If so you'd better hide that thing next time I come down or else you'll be cleanin' splooge of it for weeks when I see it! I bet it looks so freakin' good with that paint and those rims. Wanna trade? I'll keep my drivetrain, you keep yours? headbang

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep Sam...telstars.
I've wanted them ever since I got the car so I finally bit the bullet and got them. 15x6, 15x8...going for the big and kinda little look. Went to the track last weekend and got bit HARD by the bug. Had all sorts of traction problems with the 16s w/low profiles street tires so to get some real sticky, I decided to step back to 15s.

Got the rims today but I'm still waiting on the tires...should be here on monday or tuesday. I sold the old rims so currently it's shoeless on jack stands.

Pics will posted when they're on, I'll have the cops watching for ya in my neighborhood wink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts