Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me that the JCC race team needs a new name to further embelish it's status as one of the premier racing ventures in the Northeast.

JCC seems a bit dated and certainly delivers no punch or image.

Whether it stands for Jesus's Custom Cars, the Jewish Community Center, Jersey Classic Carriages, JimRome's Celluloid Capers, or some secret rite of passage, does not matter. Fellows, in the 21st century, it simply ain't happening!

The name of an enterprise is often key to it's public recognition, and, future growth.

I propose we have a contest to select a new name for the group that will serve today as well as pave the road into the 22nd century where Buicks will continue to rule.

It should be something catchy, pungent, and full of promise.

Something like The Bannedshets Racing Group.

Do your best! :sw: :cheers:
 

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
Rich's Radical Racers...you can call them RRR....no wait :eek!:
 

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
..don't even know what JCC stands for :confused:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Gothmog said:
..don't even know what JCC stands for :confused:

>>> Juvenile Coffee Clutch........this name was bestowed upon us by *** on the **** bulletin board a number of years ago.

It is one of the many names that have been bestowed upon us by *** and the ****. It is just one of the cleaner one.
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Juvenile Coffee Clutch........this name was bestowed upon us by *** on the **** bulletin board a number of years ago.

It is one of the many names that have been bestowed upon us by *** and the ****. It is just one of the cleaner one.
thats why the name should stay the same....just to PO some people out there...something goes with name recognition when SBC bought AT&T they did not change the name...JCC should stand proud and as always Happy :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
NJ BOLD INC.

New Jersey's Bald Old Little Dudes Interested in Nice Cars.


I could join, but I would be in WV BOLD INC :headbang:
 

·
General Useless POS
Joined
·
1,801 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>>

It is one of the many names that have been bestowed upon us by *** and the ****. It is just one of the cleaner one.
Actually, I believe it is the ONLY clean one....
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
I always thought it meant "Jackass Car Club"
Would make sense Rich Rezes was the president and First member :)
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Otto J said:
I always thought it meant "Jackass Car Club"
Would make sense Rich Rezes was the president and First member :)
>>> Go do what I told you to do on that other board and what Steve Wood told me to do after I took a hike. If you need me to repeat in crayon and construction paper so you can understand let me know.

Your buddy Jim Rome is JCC #8 guess he's part of the Jackass Car Club.
 

·
\l/ Were winners go!
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> Go do what I told you to do on that other board and what Steve Wood told me to do after I took a hike. If you need me to repeat in crayon and construction paper so you can understand let me know.

Your buddy Jim Rome is JCC #8 guess he's part of the Jackass Car Club.
I would think he should be president.
Please repeat in crayon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
732 Posts
Otto J said:
I always thought it meant "Jackass Car Club"
Would make sense Rich Rezes was the president and First member :)
First member or first member. Only Bush has a First member.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,284 Posts
Don't rush me,I'm thinking,I'm thinking. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wmsonta said:
First member or first member. Only Bush has a First member.
Yep, absolutely correct. Next contest will be to guess what name he gave it! I predict Otto will be a popular pick! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Yeah I can smell the smoke from here. Don't hurt yourself.

Naw,that's just the "rarified air" you're breathing. :D
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top