Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 4 years of looking I just bought an 87 GN with some tasteful mods.

I've had it for 3 days and have been driving it everywhere. I have a lot to learn about these cars, especially mine with what's been done to it. Seems pretty fast and is a blast to drive.

Nice to meet everyone and look forward to spending some time on the forum.

Here is a list of mods.

87 GN, TA 60, Bosch 42.5's, Comp 206, Champion Irons, 3" THDP, Mease stretch IC, 62mm throttle body, Razor Alky Kit, Tomko air induction, Hooker 2.5 exhaust, Pats 3200 Converter, TT chip, Nitto DR's, HR swaybar, airbags, GNX gauges, 422rwhp/566rwtq

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome to the board :cheers:
Looks to me like you have all the right pieces in place for an enjoyable quick street/strip playtoy.
If done right, you should be able to drive and enjoy instead of wrenching and cussing :D
Post any questions you have regarding your mods or in general.......lots of very smart guys on here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the board :cheers:
Looks to me like you have all the right pieces in place for an enjoyable quick street/strip playtoy.
If done right, you should be able to drive and enjoy instead of wrenching and cussing :D
Post any questions you have regarding your mods or in general.......lots of very smart guys on here.
Thank you! That's what I set out to do.

So Far I love the car and I really want to go back to the strip. I retired my old car and I'm hoping this car will fill the void.

Just want to have a little fun at this point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts