Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Piss off !
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the board, bro ! :cheers:

I've "e-known" this guy for a long time from an off-roading site, and by sheer coincidence, our paths now cross again over here. He had an interest in my Buick after I posted a pic or two of it over there, and we talked about it a little bit.
Very cool to see you're still into them, Chem. Now get yourself a Buick and hang out :D

Be careful with this guy though, his chop skills are the stuff of legend. I chopped him into a bunny suit once. Look at the payback :D

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
We'll keep an eye peeled.
Welcome aboard. :)

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Welcome Buddy :cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
My good ole friend Welby! What's up brother?

Hey Gang. Been lurking here for years, finally bucked up and logged in. Love the place, and drool here often. :D Trying to learn all I can so that when I DO get a TB, I'll know what I need to. Looked at a WE-4 a week ago, but will probably pass for now given the mediocre shape it's in. Probably should wait till I have even more $$$ to spend on the rig once I get one, based on what I keep reading here. Deep pockets and Turbo Buicks tend to go along well together. LOL

See you around the boards...

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Get a car thats in good shape and you can go fast really cheap. 11s come with little money invested compared to what it takes to get most other cars there.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
we dont have deep pockets- we are all just poor car geeks that work 45 hour weeks to pay for our habit- its an addiction

well most of us work hard- guys like grumpy, ed, and SW wake up at the crack of noon to run to the mail box to get that hard earned social security :usa:

welcome aboard and remember that just cuz a TR looks like a good deal for cheap- inspect it thoroughly. mine was 6500$- i ended up with a trashed motor and rot everywhere i took apart 6 months later :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts