Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maryland Members

Recently, our long serving Maryland MAGNA Representative, Doug Martin, stepped down to make more time for his family (and hopefully his perpetually broken car). I spoke to Doug and asked his suggestion on the next MD rep and he gave me a few names.

However, in the interest of fairness, we would also like to see if there is anybody else interested in being a Maryland MAGNA representative.

MAGNA would like to thank Doug Martin for the commitment of time and energy that he has placed in the club. A great deal of effort goes into organization and planning of MAGNA events. Doug has sacrificed his time, and in many instances the repair of his car, to help make these events successful.

If you would be interested in being a Rep, please contact me at [email protected].

Please respond by Sunday, February 17, 2013.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
In Doug's signature, he names his car "Old Reliable" :rolleyes:... so what're you sayin' about it :dunno:

Doug - Good luck with your new plan!

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Doug's signature, he names his car "Old Reliable" :rolleyes:... so what're you sayin' about it :dunno:
Considering the condition (or lack of condition) of my car, I guess I shouldn't talk. :)

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
I will still be around. I just don't have extra time right now. Both of my kids are active in sports. They are mainly into lacrosse. And I was asked to be an assistant coach on my daughter’s team.
Old Reliable has not been driven since the MAGNA points series race at 75-80 in 2010 (I think). :D :D :D It blew the pump out of the transmission. That in turn took out the converter. I had both repaired since then. But I had no ambition to get it going again. I want to put a Turbo 400 in it this spring. Hopefully if everything goes well it will be back on the road this spring. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.