Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
If you got the funds get an ABS one but I heard most of the companies ship them Rolled up and there might be some creases after it straightens out. I've always done my own its not difficult. In fact I just ordered some fabric swatches so I can match my headliner in the WE4 I need to redo my Lighted Visor and want it to match. There are quite a few greys out there. if you want to keep it within same tone as your visors.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
If you got the funds get an ABS one but I heard most of the companies ship them Rolled up and there might be some creases after it straightens out. I've always done my own its not difficult. In fact I just ordered some fabric swatches so I can match my headliner in the WE4 I need to redo my Lighted Visor and want it to match. There are quite a few greys out there. if you want to keep it within same tone as your visors.

·
87 Turbo T
342 Posts
I have done mine myself also. I just cleaned all the old stuff off and used 3M glue and some new headliner fabric and it looks great. About $40. Not to hard but a lot of your clips might break taking it out.

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
I replaced my head liner twice in the last 8yrs, next time I'll need a new board, my factory board is on it's last leg. It's not hard to do, but takes some time, may have to buy new clips as they tend to break. Be sure to get enough material to do the visor's at the same time if the color doesn't match.

Chuck

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think we have a grey one but cannot remember if top, moonroof or nothing. The ones that come rolled up have no creases. If interested, let me know what type you have.

Kelli

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts