Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Gooood show! come on out boys! This one is like 2 seconds from my house :D I can roll the car down the street to it!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Roll Call! Not this Saturday but the next! Who is all coming up for this show? I can't caravan with you guy to it because this show is about 3 blocks from my house! There is a boat ramp for the Delaware river right down the road. Maybe we could all caravan down there after the show for a photo op by the water! Chime in if you coming to this show! Let's have a nice turbo Buick turn out for Mrs. FlyingGN and little Frankie! :cheers: :6:

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
i may be in

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
BoostedSix215 said:
Count me in Frank :cool: :6:
You'll over sleep like last year I'm sure :D

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
yes it does!! Come on boys bring those turbo Buicks out! So far this entire summer you guys let me down with very low amount of turbo Buicks showing up at events. We come to your hood and show the turbo Buick support so come to ours! You don't need a perfect show car to come out to these events it's all about havin fun and shootin the bull. :yup: Other then MAGNA meets it's like pulling teeth to see you guys out! Bring em out! Summer is over and soon you'll be looking at the car in the garage with a foot of snow on the ground wishing you got out more! :cheers: :6:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
It's about time he let that car see the light of day! :D :cheers: :6:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
ttt

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Great time thanks to everyone who came out! :cheers: Some beautiful T's, Limited, GN's, and of course John's GNX. :6: :6: I might be friends with Frank but this show was well put together and everything went smooth as could be! We even had a lounge to watch the Eagles game! Some pics below but the rest are at this link.. http://turbobuicks.net/gallery2/v/Philly/SHOWS/NewFoundations+Car+show+2006/

And last but not least Pito enjoying some home made food! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts