Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've decided to open up my very own Turbo Buick engine building shop. I specialize in building V6 Turbo Buick engines. All of my experience with engines has been with Grand Nationals so there will be no SBC mentality here. I can do it all 'From Mild to Wild' and I know some more catch phases as well. :yup: So if you are looking for somewhere to rebuild your stocker or build up your Stage 2 beast LOOK NO FURTHER. I even build Stage 3 and can build you a Stage 4 engine if thats what you are looking for. :yup: Imagine the envy on faces of all your friends when you pop the hood and show off your brand new Stage 4 engine......and these babies run twos. :wink: I've done it all and you can ask some of my customers.......well I'm my only customer so far but let me tell ya I'm freakin HAPPY. :yup: With companies such as ATR going out of business we have to do our part to keeping HIGH QUALITY TR services available. For a limited time only and only for Limiteds I am offering my industry first Over Head Crank rebuild. We start off with standard block prep and then we machine the heads to allow the connecting rods to come through. With the pistons installed upside down in the cylinders you have the added avantage of gravity working for you. :yup:
Because the valves are located on the bottom side of the cylinder leaky valve seals won't ever cause smoke at start up......the oil just drips down into the pan where it belongs. We also insall Nitrous Oxide on the oiling system because everyone knows that the oiling systems on the TRs leave a lot to be desired. We boost the performance of your oiling system with 50/100/250 or 500 shots of NAAAAWWWWWSSSSS......call for details.....progressive fogger systems also available.

Give us a try we'll meet your needs and then some. :yup:
Nasty Wendy's Turbo Buick Engine Building

ps. this Icehouse beer ain't bad.

·
Registered
430 Posts
:D

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to mention that alcoholics are welcome as I to am an avid user of Alcohol. :headbang:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
I forgot to mention that alcoholics are welcome as I to am an avid user of Alcohol. :headbang:

Apparently. :wink:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I hope you color code the rod and main caps..... :wink:

I bet you make a lot of money installing BOVs on NA cars. :dunno:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve Wood said:
I hope you color code the rod and main caps..... :wink:

I bet you make a lot of money installing BOVs on NA cars. :dunno:
To add to my expertise I've enrolled in 'Rod Caps for Dummies'. Neat things them rod caps. :yup:

Blow off valves on N/A cars. :rolleyes: I specialize in Turbo Engines jackass. :mad:

Top Speed,
The Stage 3 with the 500 shot is perfect to run 4s with. That engine will last forever at that power level as you really aren't stressing it. Combined with the 500 shot of Naaaws on the oiling system and you won't be needing another refreshening for a long time. The price will depend on what turbo/turbos you decide and what weight oil you want....heavier oil costs more to ship. Same thing applies to the injectors you choose. 160lb injectors costs twice as much as 83lb injectors due to their weight. We have devised a way to offset this weight in the car however. The IC will be a rear mount...mounted like a wing on the deck-lid. The turbo will produce anywhere from 20-50 lbs of boost and that makes the IC get really heavy which offsets the weight of the oil and injectors in the front of the car. :wink: We have our shidt together. :yup:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Blow off valves on N/A cars. :rolleyes: I specialize in Turbo Engines jackass. :mad:

:yup:
I predict after the first pass, all your engines will be naturally aspirated with additional holes thru the block and pan.

I am impressed, however, at your ever increasing knowlege base. I was sure you would think NA stood for North America or Not Available. I knew Not Applicable was not in your range. :crazy:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Ice House is ok if you are on a budget...If I supply labatt's Ice can I get one of those "upgraded" turbo intercooler package

·
8,392 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Hey guys I've decided to open up my very own Turbo Buick engine building shop.
you can hire Zap to be your assistant...he's sick of working at KFC

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Steve Wood said:
I predict after the first pass, all your engines will be naturally aspirated with additional holes thru the block and pan.

I am impressed, however, at your ever increasing knowlege base. I was sure you would think NA stood for North America or Not Available. I knew Not Applicable was not in your range. :crazy:
OK Nastradummass, your prediction is noted. Fact is the blocks will have extra holes in them to begin with for lightening purposes. This is cutting edge stuff. No holes in the pan at all.....period. Its a maintenance free engine....like an Optima battery. Again cutting edge.

Gothmog if Zap is A S S certified he is welcome to apply for a position. I run a non-descriminatory establishment.....even if you like fvcking wild chimps. :rolleyes:

NOCOOLER we are still working on the Stage V packages but honestly I don't see the necessity for them. Sure they are pretty being made of solid gold and all but they really don't add any performance over the Stage 4s or even a well built Stage 3. I am also working on the 'Budget 4.1 Stage V' that will be a Stage 3 with a 250 shot of NAAAAWWWWSSS on the oiling sytem AND the entire assembly will be Gold Plated to give it that Stage V appeal. :wink:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gbsean said:
Ice House is ok if you are on a budget...If I supply labatt's Ice can I get one of those "upgraded" turbo intercooler package
Sorry we are not offering the Turbo Intercooler package as an upgrade at this time......but you can still send the Labatt's Ice.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update on the 'Budget 4.1 Stage V'. Not only will it be Gold Plated but it will come with Diamond Pistons. :yup:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We are also offering stand alone engine management systems to directly compete with the 'FAST' systems available elsewhere. Our system is called 'BAT OUT OF HELL' engine management system. So do you want your car to be FAST:nono: or would you prefer it run like a BAT OUT OF HELL :yup: . Operators are standing by to take your orders.

·
15,681 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Sorry we are not offering the Turbo Intercooler package as an upgrade at this time......but you can still send the Labatt's Ice.
what kind of shop are you going to be running if their are no turbo and intercooler upgrades what are the MATS on the inercooler you are offering.and can it hold a 12 pack

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I need an address to ship you my engine and have it built to one of your "wild" stage IV specs. :eek!:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gbsean said:
what kind of shop are you going to be running if their are no turbo and intercooler upgrades what are the MATS on the inercooler you are offering.and can it hold a 12 pack
An Engine Building Shop. :yup:
Due to the power my turbo/IC packages pack they can't be added to an engine I didn't build. Regular engines just won't hold up to those sort of Power Levels.:nono: For instance we are the only shop that Lazer Welds the Rod and Main bearings in place.....YOU CAN'T SPIN THEM PERIOD. This is standard on all of Engines we build. :6:

Mats are always lower than ambient on the ICs as they have Freon Injection Nozzles located in the IC's intakes and outlets......another Industry First.

Turbojd,
Business Address is : 231-252 Dewey Dickem and Howe Street. Located in B.F.E. 90990.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow! And I thought I was loosing it. This has been a very therapeutic post for me. I am beginning to feel almost normal. :yup:

·
15,681 Posts
what sort of warranty do you offer...I am very interested can you do a stage 2.5 might not be able to handle the power of a stage 3 or 4 :D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts