Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Now all I need is to clean my darn garage! What a joke!

Attachments

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Pretty ride. Black and white all in the same garage.

·
Registered
947 Posts
beater...

Nice fast Z :cheers: welcome to the Vette world

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
... gotta re-check somewhere for that definition of "beater":dunno:

Nice ride! Good luck & have fun :usa:

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Do you plan to anchor the lift to the floor soon? :crazy:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why anchor it? What could possibly go wrong? :wink:

Beautiful cars!

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Do you plan to anchor the lift to the floor soon? :crazy:
THATS what I was looking at...I was staring at the picture going "something's awry here...what is it". That was it!

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
how bout some details...year, miles, any mods? any future plans with her?:cheers: i like vettes

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks men!

Jay, excellent point. Hopefully I have the drip trays in the correct locations.

As usual the Doc is correct. This model lift does not require anchoring. With my GN up on the lift I've tried to shake the bejesus out of it violently. It barely moves. since I do little wrenching anymore and my garage floors are super unlevel, i never bolted it down. also, placement is critical and i never know when i need to move it. those pins are for the castor set as paulie mentioned.

Details:

09 Z06 2LZ. 16k miles. all black interior. the 427 is nasty! 6 speed. great stress reliever. Mint condition. Only mod is a radar jammer, which is cleanly installed. My first mod will be a mild to wild switch which will work on the factory garage door opener. 5 minute install on the fuse box.

i wanted to wait to buy this but they only pop up locally very rarely. paid cash so was able to get a good deal. 7k under retail. 1500 under trade in value. i got raped on taxes though of course.

they put it up on a lift for me and i was shocked to see no scrapes whatsoever. you'd think these things bottom out all the time.

·
Money Pit
2,300 Posts
Def my next car. Nice!

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Nice now bring it to Atco Cruise night tomorrow and show/race it. Street cars only so, you will get as many runs as you want. I'm taking the V down.

·
Master Plumber
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice now bring it to Atco Cruise night tomorrow and show/race it. Street cars only so, you will get as many runs as you want. I'm taking the V down.
flerk i am just seeing this now. it would have been a good night. i'm sure you guys are enjoying yourselves. post the V times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts