Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard that a new 57# high impedence injector is coming out soon. Does anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
955 Posts
What et's have you run with the T-70BB and ported heads? What timing and boost levels also?

57# injectors on the stock computer would be nice.

-GNX7

·
Registered
350 Posts
They are from Siemens. They are 55lb (they may flow a little more depending on testing methods) and require no modifications to your ecm. I have these running in my car right now, and they run beautifully. I have been told they are capable of handling a lot of fuel pressure. So it is theoretically possible to run more pressure and turn it into a 60lb/hr injector as long as the chip is tuned for it, and you have enough fuel pump. (I'm not necessarily recommending that.) I believe these will be more widely available very soon.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
I don't burn my own chips, I like Jay Carter chips, does he have anything available for them yet? Right now they look like they will be the hot ticket for engines producing 550 - 625 hp while still leaving a safety margin.

Anyone else used them???

·
Turbo Buick Tweaker
1,125 Posts
If Eric's working on them now then he'd be a good place to shop for a chip..not that anything is wrong with going to someone else but Eric is a killer chip burner wink

I'll be ready to get back to business in a few weeks but no more track time till after I drive it to B.G. and back cant afford to break and fix again before then

·
Turbo Buick Tweaker
1,125 Posts
Spoolish : I personally think you should go strait to 72's or 75's with the combo in the sig.

I run home ported factory heads and 70 non bb and I'm running Delphia 75# injectors.

I'm seeing up to 80% duty cycle on my 75's but thats pushing it to 133 trap speed

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with you RED, but i dont have main capps, or anything else to help support the bottom end. I just figured these 55's-60's would get me into the high 10's without pushing the stock bottom end. I guess i just need to decide whether or not high 10's is as fast as i will ever want to go. Or will I keep getting greedy for more power!

·
Turbo Buick Tweaker
1,125 Posts
Spoolish:
I guess i just need to decide whether or not high 10's is as fast as i will ever want to go. Or will I keep getting greedy for more power!
LOL ha ha ha ...once you get there you will wanna turn it up more

end of last season I broke into the 10's now I'm working on pushing it to 9.90's ...never ends

dont know what I'm going to do once I get 9.9999999 guess I'll finally quit for a lil while put it back in strett trim and run high 10's - low 11's on pump gas

·
Turbo Buick Tweaker
1,125 Posts
:D put tranny back in today and drove it in the rain on slicks ...didnt seen like it went nowhere when I hit the gas tho something musta been wrong dunno

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts