Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jst posted this in another section, then realized Ive made 5 posts hah..
heres a 1987 GN I found for sale, the gentleman is asking 10500 OBO, do you guys think this is a fair price for whats done to it?

the mods:
rebuilt engine with forged internals, GN1 heads, t70 turbo,huge front mount intercooler, 70mm TB, 55lb injectors, adjstable waste gate, alcohol injector, max effort chip and custom tune, 3'' down pipe, dual 2.5'' exhaust, adjustable waste gate, walbro fuel pump, beefed up tranny with 3500 stall, air bag suspension, torq thrust rims on new nitto drag radials, less than 5k on the engine and tranny, less than 200 on te tires.

definitely needs new seats and a paint job...so what do you guys think? and sorry I dont know how to resize the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks good and has all the right stuff done to it, IMO, I would start off at 8K and see where it goes as far as the final selling price.....a paint job is probably around 2 to 4K and the interior may cost a couple grand but, it would be mint after that. I would definitely dump those rims that are on it and replace with black TA/GTA rims or stock GN chrome rims. I would also check under the drivers side dashboard and review how the alcohol kit was wired in, I seen some real hack work under the dash in the past. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.