$800

i have a old one and a new one now maybe i can
salvage 2 and make one work

thanks
randy

·
Registered
54 Posts
Need more info- have you checked the fuse, does the motor run. Be careful with removing the ball make sure you have released the pressure inside. There are troubleshooting procedures on gnttype but I heard it's down right now, maybe someone else can chime in to send you something. I hear kirbons products are good so maybe its something simple.

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
ran1, I bought one of the Kirbans powermaster units also in 1999
and it lasted for 2 years before it went bad. They had a lifetime warranty on it at that time, as long as you would return it in the original box that it came in, I'm not sure if they still do that. You could give them a call and see, couldn't hurt anything.

After that experience, I switched to vacuum brakes and haven't had any brake problems since. Best bang for the buck.

John :6: :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
86 turbo t

brakes very hard to push and wont stop you

what parts do i need to check first ?

december i had a new brake system from kirban
$800

i have a old one and a new one now maybe i can
salvage 2 and make one work

thanks
randy
I had the same problem it was a bad pressure switch on the top of the master cylinder ,the Hydraulic motors have been known to fail, pop the cap on the master cylinder there's three compartments, make sure all three have brake fluid in them there's a 30 Amp in the fuse block the runs the Hydraulic Motor that supplies the pressure for the power brakes low pressure is 400 Psi High pressure cut off is 610 Psi be careful

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had the same problem it was a bad pressure switch on the top of the master cylinder ,the Hydraulic motors have been known to fail, pop the cap on the master cylinder there's three compartments, make sure all three have brake fluid in them there's a 30 Amp in the fuse block the runs the Hydraulic Motor that supplies the pressure for the power brakes low pressure is 400 Psi High pressure cut off is 610 Psi be careful

1 - 6 of 6 Posts