Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys!

So I have recently fell in love with GNs recently and decided go and buy one. Looking on Craigslist, I found two so far that seem to be in decent condition. I wanted to see if any of you guys could help me see if these GNs are true GNs and if they are worth my time. Any help would be much appreciated!!

1st one:

-http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3829609387.html

Heres the kicker...... it has a salvaged title due to theft. I know that could mean a plethora of things, but the best case scenario would be that it was stolen and found later in perfect condition. Of course this is me being optimistic. Maybe I can get a lower price since it is salvaged?

Also, the rear badge seems to be on the right side??? I thought it was on the left? The interior is also different than the stock interior. I would rather have the original seats instead.

2nd one:

1987 grand national

Looks in decent condition.

I emailed both of them today asking about more info on the car. What should I ask them? And what do you guys think about the cars?

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dude don't get too excited on these CL cars- too much BS. If you want a nice GN, T, WE4 look on this board or Turbobuick.com. There are cars all over US, if you want something in particular post on the Cars Wanted section. Your best bet is to maximize your funds-don't buy junk and instead of working on it or rebuilding it or getting ripped off you'll be driving your dream

·
Just another kinky six
1,587 Posts
RUN NOW, YOU FOOL, YOU FOOL!:sw::flut::sw: Now that I got that out my system I'll warn you that if you don't do your research you will get burned. Take your time and ask a bunch of questions before you buy. If there's a member near you most of the time they're more than willing to help you check the car out before you buy it.:headbang: We aren't that big a community these days but we do stick together and try to help each other out.:usa:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts