Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

Please look at the Newbe Here post of mine.

I need allot of information for a new project I am about to undertake.

Project is a GN Engine Transplant into a 1966 Tempest 2 Door Post.

At least I am keeping it All GM "USA", not putting it into a some sort of import.

Anyhow, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You in Advance for your help and or any suggestions.

Take Care,

Dusty

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Dusty,

Now that you have made your required 5 minimum posts you can post in the other sections of the board where you will get more help.

Good luck and welcome to the site. :yup:

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Had a TTA Turbo motor in a 66 Chevelle here years ago... Ya have a parts car to do it ??? Would be a LOT cheaper if ya did.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello All

Since I will be fixing up the engine, I will need the specs for the Engine, such as all the Torque Values and the Clearances for the machine work that will be needed along the way.

Does anyone have these in a document that they would like to share, I would buy a shop manual, but I don't need everything for the whole vehicle and their cost would be prohibitive for just the engine.

I do have a 66 Pontiac Tempest/Automatic Post Car that I was going to put an OHC 6 Sprint Engine into, this transplant has allot more potential and would be a real sleeper too. It is a non AC car, and has LOTS of room under the hood for the GN engine, Intercooler, Oil Cooler and all the mods that may come along the way as it gets running again.

If you can copy the pages of a Shop Manual for me that would be FANTASTIC, if you could please PM me and we can work out the details.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Dusty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.