Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the tank out of the car and was going to use the pump that Andrew gave me (an older 307), but cannot for the life of me find a strainer for it. It is much bigger than my 340 and the stocker. so if anyone has either a big strainer for the older walbros, or even a fuel pump, please email me or call me. I really dont want this thing to sit in pieces in my driveway until next week.
TIA
shawn
214 206 3630
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
hey man- sorry to hear it wont work- i was gonna say call racetronix to see if you can get a cross reference for the sock part # but they are closed by now-sorry :(

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no problem, i appreciate you helping me out...i just have to wait until monday, Pete Hoffman's gonna get me a new 340, guess its better off anyway. I just hate leaving the car apart all weekend because im tearing the mustang apart too...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
you shoulda just waited- i woulda done the pump for ya when i do the bushings- it woulda been safer for me to get the gas tank outta there while im welding back there lol

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you definately have a point there....but i think that would have been an expensive tow to get it there without a fuel pump:D Ill get it together monday night and give you a call later in the week Do you want the 307 back?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts