Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heck of race yesterday. Looks like my #48 favorite isn't going to win this year. :(

Nice to see some "have at it boys" action on and off the track. Team Jeff or Team Clint?

Kelli

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
Heck of race yesterday. Looks like my #48 favorite isn't going to win this year. :(

Nice to see some "have at it boys" action on and off the track. Team Jeff or Team Clint?

Kelli
Team Jeff! Clint can sure dish it out but he can't take it. If Clint was racing the 24 for the win to clinch the championship that move is warranted. He raced Jeff had for several laps for no reason during this race and well we all remember what happened at Martinsville in the spring. Clint got what he deserved I give Jeff credit for waiting that long to snap I would have took him out sooner :6:

Not sure about the #48's chances for next week, but it will be a great race. He defiantly needs the #2 to have a bad day. It would be nice to see Brad win it for a change of pace but I would like to see if Jimmy can rack up another one and move closer to 8 total passing Dale and Richard.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts