Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
well, most of them read way high by these days. If the lights or not working at all, make sure the fuel pump test lead behind the alternator is not plugged into the tach test lead that is right beside it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve I dont care what they say about you on that other page you can stay on here all the time. That fixed it!!!!! thank you very much you saved me from pulling my hair out. Thank you agian and hope to here from you soon!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I don't care what they say, either. My Mom taught me many many years ago to ignore insults from those that cannot spell.

Glad that one was easily fixed!

[This message has been edited by Steve Wood (edited August 07, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Who knows?, you illiterates have a difficult time communicating trash talk here in cyberville.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Originally posted by Steve Wood:
well, most of these days im way to high and in a daze. If the lights are not working I cant see at all, Im sure my penal pump test lead is in my behind. The alternator is not the only plug Im into "the tach test lead is right beside it.

[This message has been edited by fast86 (edited August 08, 2001).]

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
LOL

From a guy who posts "There at it again", I have to admit, that pretty good!

------------------
------------------
Steve Wood

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.

86 GN bought new, 87 T-type-81 El Camino with GN drive train-basically stock 86, 94 Caprice 9C1, 69 SS396 Camaro Convertible

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Originally posted by Zap:
Steve was selected to play the lead role in "The Anal Retentive Chef" movie after Phil Hartman was killed (remember from the Saturday Night Lives sketches?).

After a screen test though, it was determined that Steve was too anal and too retentive.

Obviously you have never met someone that really has that/those characteristics....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts