Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
86 SVO dark shadow blue 1 of 71

I have the stock wheels. I don`t care for the Mach 1 wheels in the pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
toy..

Nice:cheers: they are actually collectible too, turbo right?

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yeah turbo 4. The motor was rebuilt about 20k miles ago. When he rebuilt it he added a Ranger roller cam other than that its stock. It`s a fun great handling car.

·
car crazy from birth
729 Posts
Nice, Randy. Sounds like fun.
Looks good in the pic... what kind of shape is it in?
How many of those did they make all together? ... don't see many around.
Good luck with it.

Mark

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mark. They made a little over 9,000 SVO's from 84 to 86. It's in good over all shape. It was painted 4 years ago and the motor rebuild has 20k miles on it. They leather was also redone years ago and is still in great shape.
What I like about this car is they only made 71 this color.

Randy

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Always thought the SVO's were cool. Definitely different than the run of the mill 5.0. Enjoy it!

·
Blue T Chrome trim
519 Posts
Cool car! Looks Clean:cheers:

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. I'm going to try to get a better pic up with the stock wheels. For some reason I can't get a pic from my iPhone to my computer and then upload it here.
When I try to upload one it says invalid file.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
I always thought these had a cool look.. something a little different. I also used to like the look of the old Capri.

Congrats on the find.

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Randy, I know your buddy is a huge Mustang guy. Looks like he did some brainwashing on you....Did you buy it from him? I meet him at Kirban Spring open house, drawing a blank on his name.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No I bought it from a mutual friend. This is just a car I always wanted to own. I will never fully go back to the dark side. The gold car is never going any where except maybe for a faster Buick.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I like the stock wheels better. Nice clean looking car.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like the stock wheels better. Nice clean looking car.
Thanks. Me too that's why I had to post the pic. I think they kind of define the car. Like GN wheels they are unique to the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.