Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I strapped the Buick down for a bit of redemption from the week past at TMP. The track was terrible and my driving was more then likely pretty bad too. Well that changed to some degree on Sunday aside from the wuss factor of lifting on the launch a bit. I guess I am accustom to having bad traction that I anticipated wheel spin and was in pedaling mode (TPS verified it on my data log). At any rate, it hooked, I put my foot down and rolled through the gears. I was very pleased with the et considering the boost was not where I would like to see it. It was a one pass wonder as my TA header gasket on the drivers side blew out. I knew it going out there but just didn't want to start wrenching. Well I fixed it last night and looking to play it again. Gotta thank Norbs for the late night call on Saturday night when I was watching the UFC. He got me pumped up to go out Sunday and play :headbang:

Video link below

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mfvJ00Awko][email protected] - YouTube[/ame]

·
aka: mOtOrHeAd MiKe
6,603 Posts
Wow.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
That thing is Hauling the Mail!! :cheers:

I get excited enuf running 11's once a year! They seem Faster every year the older I get, but that right there might make me crap myself! :eek!: :D

·
Registered
783 Posts
Sweet run bro...8's around the corner.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If the car had wings I sure it would of take flight. Lawd Mercy

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Nice run Mike.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I appreciate the kind words guys. Sometimes I'm hesitant in posting stuff like this on here at the risk of sounding or coming off arrogant. It's weird, when it's in your own back yard, it may not be well received by all, although my intentions are just to share my experience. Thanks again gents.

·
Registered
637 Posts
That's very impressive! :eek!: Good driving.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I appreciate the kind words guys. Sometimes I'm hesitant in posting stuff like this on here at the risk of sounding or coming off arrogant. It's weird, when it's in your own back yard, it may not be well received by all, although my intentions are just to share my experience. Thanks again gents.
Big Congrats Mike, you are probably the least arrogant guy I know. If it weren't for guy's like you this small community would die. Turn that boost up and keep us posted. :headbang:

·
6,603 Posts
Fast, and modest too... you must drive the girls crazy. ;)

Very happy for you, and us by association.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Nice Mike,, What track was that?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys, I ran the car at London. Cayuga has been getting a bad rap lately. The parking lot is a mess ( full of deep potholes) , and unless it's an event day the track prep has been awful. London has invested a lot of money back into the track. The track is very clean and well up kept. A lot of the guys have started going back there.

·
6,603 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.