Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NEVER EVER AGAIN
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the laptop stand I made while I was in the sandbox, its a little tall but I had to make it using pictures only. Its ok though because its eye level and someone can still sit in the seat with it there

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Nice work on the stand, but you need some work on your picture taking skills :poke:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Great job. Now take the money you saved by making it yourself and buy a new camera. :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
ok now give us some measurements so we can make one for ourselves :D

seriously though if you have some time- measure it up and send me the measurements- i can load it into a CAD file and make plans for the DIYers. and tell me how much shorter it should be :D

·
NEVER EVER AGAIN
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ajt86 said:
ok now give us some measurements so we can make one for ourselves :D

seriously though if you have some time- measure it up and send me the measurements- i can load it into a CAD file and make plans for the DIYers. and tell me how much shorter it should be :D
Yeah, I can do that sometime this week

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
Is the top of the tube swivally tilt thingy readily available, cheap?

When I made mine the tube is contacting the front of the seat cushion and isn't going anywhere under boost even with the one mount point used.

Unless the stud rips out. :eek!: :crazy:

·
NEVER EVER AGAIN
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it is readily avail, its made by Garmin, its their larger, heavy duty one. That one was laying around so Im not sure of the price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts