Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this board first time post. Just wanted to share my T Type with everyone. The car has 24K orig. miles all stock except K&N filter and chrome MAF pipe. Still has orig. tires. Hope you like it. Just got a Digital camera, will try to get this right entering the pictures. http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1690146&a=12973253

[This message has been edited by turbot5 (edited May 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice lookin ride. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. No i would be the third, the second owner is a buddy of mine. He bought the car and was going to take it to Bowling Green last year to sell. But after i saw it, no way was it going to BG. The car was bought new in Mississippi, from Davis Motors.

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Really nice car! We have a rosewood 87 T with 132,000 original miles and the only thing the previous owner had done was the K&N, bought it last year for a reasonable price, really love that color. Ours has a bench seat and column sifter which really gives it the ole grandma look. Again really nice car

·
Registered
68 Posts
That would be a sharp looking combo, have any pictures?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Man thats a sharp looking T.

------------------
1986 T-Type,T-Tops,reds 93,18psi,Kenne Bell roller rocker arms,stock appearing adjustable regulator,walbro 340 hotwired,casper volt booster,ta-49,stock ic duttweiler neck,ported stock elbow, tinman cold air kit,3in dp,3in testpipe,3in ATR single shot exhaust.

1991 Grey Lumina Z34 daily driver no mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all. Nice looking cars to those who included pics. AN87TTYPE... if you are looking for a Digital camera, check out Ritz Camera. I just got the Nikon 950, what a camera. They are running a special $200 off, came to $499. If you look on the net you will not find a cheaper price. Pictures a excellent.
And yes those are the orig. tires, the only thing that has been replaced is the battery, and plugs. once again thanks all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice car! I also have a 87 T but mine is a dark blue metallic hardtop.I bought mine with 17233 miles on it, i was wondering if you don't mind me asking; how much did you pay for it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts