Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fairly Crazy
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all.

Went up north for the weekend, left the truck behind the shop and took my Volvo... came Monday morning it was gone. Neighbours saw it Saturday night and said it was gone Sunday morning, police report has been filed...

Attached is a pic of it pretty recently... license plate AA 58941... tinted windows and plate covers. Has the full size spare on the front right because I had a flat a few weeks back.

First new car I've ever bought, back in October '11, I don't care about insurance I just want it back... although in all reality it's probably chopped by now. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Phil

Sorry to hear about your truck.

Hopefully you get it back... or at least have insurance pay for a new one.

dave

·
Registered
637 Posts
At least it wasn't the GN because insurance would never get you another but you can get a new truck! I hate that people have to steal.... Like get a job and work like the rest of us ffs!

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Filip,

Hopefully you get your truck back, but if it hasn't been found by now it might be gone for good. :( I know it's a long shot but did you check with your landlord or any local tow shops to make sure that it hasn't been towed?

Either way, good luck.

·
Registered
703 Posts
f150 stolen

guys my buddys f150 4 door was stolen today please keep your eyes open it is black and has a sticker in back window mentioning his companys construction logo

·
blank
2,898 Posts
OUCH!

Something to be said for driving a rusty 1998 F150 I guess...

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
looks like a body shop needed some cheap parts !! Surprised they didn't take the tires.:(

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
looks like a body shop needed some cheap parts !! Surprised they didn't take the tires.:(
Should be an easy fix for insurance to cover but it still feels like they Raped you when you find it like that!:crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts