Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you watched a show called Mystery Science Theater 3000? It was a great show about a guy and two robots watching and making fun of bad B movies. :D

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Heck yes! It's a cult classic. Me and my buddies sit around and watch that crap all the time. :headbang: "...Manos...The Hands of Fait" Lol!

·
It's supposed to do that
442 Posts
Watched it for years, that's where I got most of my smart azzed comments from and since passed the torch to my son. The older ones are the best IMO. I remember most of the cheesy movies also from growing up.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is one of the best shows ever! Remember Hobgoblins? man that was a bad one but Manos is worse. I remember when they showed the reel for Hobgoblins it had a warning label that said: warning may cause blindness or death! LOL :D

·
Registered
6,966 Posts
I prefer to let bad B movies stand on their own unedited and certainly without silhouettes of fake characters blocking the picture.

However for bad B movies I didn't know about, it was a good preview. :)

·
Doin' the stanky leg!!
1,240 Posts
i used to watch it. When did it stop running??

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
It stopped in the late 90's. It's pretty dang funny.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Crow and Tom Servo were the best!!

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you think the worst movie they did was? I say Manos, Monster a go-go, then Hobgoblins. Manos means hands, so it is really Hands! the hands of fate. LOL :rotflmao:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it was, I do not like watching that one episode because Manos is so bad. I have heard that even the writers had a hard time making jokes for it since it was sooo bad.

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
It was pretty evident they had a hard time. Geeze. :crazy:

·
war is hell
928 Posts
I've seen one or two episodes... :wink:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What episodes were they? I hope one of them was not Manos! For those of you have not seen MST3K before, do not watch the Manos episode first! Try a better one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts