Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on the other board about 6 weeks ago, now its this board's turn

Last November I bought a hi flow Cat and the extended IC from MPE Fabrications. Since the end of January Keith Mease of MPE has been telling me that I would be getting my product within a few days. I paid a total of $1075 for the products, a big loss. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and have filed a complaint, but that was 5 weeks ago, so this could drag on for a long time. The bottom line is that I just want a refund. Keith's brother Phil from the other board has tried to help me, or at least he said he was helping me. Still no product or refund.
My point is to let everybody on this board know about how MPE does buisness, if you don't already know. I feel that we need to expose all the people that want to rip us off, no matter how small the item. I can't believe that honesty is lost. Is it???

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
jacksorroche said:
My point is to let everybody on this board know about how MPE does buisness, if you don't already know. I feel that we need to expose all the people that want to rip us off, no matter how small the item. I can't believe that honesty is lost. Is it???
Old news here, do a search for MPE or Mease and you'll see, sorry to hear about this. I do think you will get the product one day..maybe by the end of the year if you are lucky.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Hell may freeze over first.

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Hell may freeze over first.
No I know a guy that waited 2 or 3 years but got his DP :dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts