Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are many local cars with these.These are street strip cars with low 11 to mid 10 sec potential.
They have had no problems with brakage or twisting.

Im wondering how long they can or will hold? I know thats a open question dependent on many things like 60 ft , HP, and veh weight.
Ive also known of low 11 sec GNs with low 1.6s 60fts on stock axles.

Who elso is using these with luck? Whos broken one? Or two?

------------------
http://www.gnttype.org/carofthemonth/archive/sub1/comdetails.html

Louie Lopez

1987 GN
GN 1 heads & intake,1.65 T&D's, 210/210 , JC TE-45,TH DP, V2 IC, PMAC, PI 9.5 LU,Stage Right, 72# MSD,Dual intank pumps,Max Effort, Hooker Exhaust

436 hp 549 ft tq
@ 19-20 psi,100 octane,20deg

95 Ford Lightning
One rusty car trailer

·
Sponsorship Needed
780 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Question: where can I obtain a set of the 28-spline Mosers? Does anyone have a phone number handy I can contact? I'm in the midst of rebuilding my original rearend and Jeg's only has the 30-spline listed....

Thanks!
Morgan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Mosers are available through Grubbs performance.

I have also been looking at the KA axles offered by Toms Differentials in California. They appear to be a better axle, with full heat treating unlike the Moser.This is a way to cut costs and allow easy resplining of the axle. The KA axles cost the same, other that what i understood to be a ridiculously high 25.00 boxing charge on top of the UPS charge.

------------------
http://www.gnttype.org/carofthemonth/archive/sub1/comdetails.html

Louie Lopez

1987 GN
GN 1 heads & intake,1.65 T&D's, 210/210 , JC TE-45,TH DP, V2 IC, PMAC, PI 9.5 LU,Stage Right, 72# MSD,Dual intank pumps,Max Effort, Hooker Exhaust

436 hp 549 ft tq
@ 19-20 psi,100 octane,20deg

95 Ford Lightning
One rusty car trailer

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got my moser axles in and they were even nice enough to press in the studs for me. Awwww that was so sweet..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts