Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
now that the cat is out of the bag and FUR has made her public debut I can now release more pictures

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
this might be a stupid question but what is FUR? looks great by the way!

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
F*%$ing Ugly Regal?

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blupuick said:
F*%$ing Ugly Regal?
runs 9.2's @ 149+ mph and just won the TSO event in Norwalk Ohio and the owner likes it :yup:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
That was a fun day indeed :yup:, I can't wait to have Sean paint my car :D. He can take his sweet time to, cause I won't need it done for the next day :D :D

·
8,392 Posts
Top Speed said:
It stands for **** U ***. Everybody knows that... :sw: :)
why F him?

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
runs 9.2's @ 149+ mph and just won the TSO event in Norwalk Ohio and the owner likes it
I think it looks good too, I just thought that is what it was called as a joke. Sorry, sarcasm doesn't work very well on a computer.

·
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
blupuick said:
I think it looks good too, I just thought that is what it was called as a joke. Sorry, sarcasm doesn't work very well on a computer.
no problem here at JCC Racing it is all about having Fun :D

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Top Speed said:
Who? You mean ***? :crazy:
Sort of like his worse nightmare! I'm sure *** and *** enjoyed the event, I know they were watching. I'm just glad Richie and I put on such a good show for them... :eek:

Art.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
TurboDiverArt said:
Sort of like his worse nightmare! I'm sure *** and *** enjoyed the event, I know they were watching. I'm just glad Richie and I put on such a good show for them... :eek:

Art.

>>> It's something when the former customers out perform the guru's in race classes at an event that aren't rigged in his favor.

It's a shame I didn't get the dirty looks from *** that you and Ed Baker got on the return road, I feel cheated somewhat.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> It's something when the former customers out perform the guru's in race classes at an event that aren't rigged in his favor.

It's a shame I didn't get the dirty looks from *** that you and Ed Baker got on the return road, I feel cheated somewhat.
When you slow down, hang out the window, wave and yell "Hi!", you tend to get dirty looks!! Maybe since I did it every time and then sort of blocked his trailer and beeped after the finals win that made his so grouchy.... I'm sure it was a very pleasurable tow back to NJ knowing we attainted our goals and he didn't.

Art.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Zap said:
Fartie's Ultimate Regal! :crazy: :wink:
Now that's funny!

·
RIP Nick Picozzi
2,311 Posts
TurboDiverArt said:
When you slow down, hang out the window, wave and yell "Hi!", you tend to get dirty looks!! Maybe since I did it every time and then sort of blocked his trailer and beeped after the finals win that made his so grouchy.... I'm sure it was a very pleasurable tow back to NJ knowing we attainted our goals and he didn't.

Art.

omg this has to be the funnyest post on the board in a while. God I wish I was there to see that :rant: I can see him going all the way home talking to him self twitching(sp) and throwing knifes at a picture of your face pinned to his dashboard :headbang:

·
Registered
199 Posts
gbsean said:
runs 9.2's @ 149+ mph and just won the TSO event in Norwalk Ohio and the owner likes it :yup:
Car's so aerodynamic after the paint and clearcoat he actually went two tenths faster then last season! :cheers:
Well, I guess further tuning did help a little too. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts