Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
I'm looking in those pictures and I don't see a 'tackometer'. A car as tacky as that sure needs one. The pinstriping on the hood bulge is OK, but the SS stripes is WAY over the top. It looks like a cross of a GN, an SS and a Regal. Pegged the 'tackometer'.

·
8,392 Posts
yuck

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Pretty dirty looking for a car with only 6k on it! And where are the engine shots? :dunno: If it is so mint, there should be shots of the exhaust and bottom of the inside doors.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
I don't know what to think! :crazy: One thing is for sure it makes me wanna do this... :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

·
Help computer!
913 Posts
No thanks

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
its not like i like it- but its nice to see somone do somthing different woth a GN. dont get me wrong i love TRs but somtimes they do get boring. seeing 20 cars and they are all the same colors, with the same guage pods, and 90% of the same mods somtimes it gets a little stale

ill go back to my corner now :crazy:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
ajt86 said:
its not like i like it- but its nice to see somone do somthing different woth a GN. dont get me wrong i love TRs but somtimes they do get boring. seeing 20 cars and they are all the same colors, with the same guage pods, and 90% of the same mods somtimes it gets a little stale

ill go back to my corner now :crazy:
even if it was not a GN that is just bad .....I changed my mind on painting mine a different color....that is just TACKY :eek!: bad bad color scheme

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I want engine pics!! Maybe if enuf of us ask he may post some from the car the little old lady owns? I call BS!! :yup:

·
lag,what is that?
2,715 Posts
I think it looks ok. A lot of people on here keep saying how boring it is to have all the GN's look the same, well this one is different and they didn't change the color just added some stripes and some don't like it. :dunno:

At least they didn't run the tailpipes out the back under the bumper. :rant:

·
Dont visit foreign SITES
3,092 Posts
Somebody buy it and take those stripes off...
Imagine driving that around and confusing the masses..... if you thought you didnt get the "Nice Monte Carlo" comment enough; well your in for a treat.

And was that a scratch on the close up of the fender, by the GN emblem down by the rubber molding?
6400 KM = 10,000 miles (appox.) correct?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
87GTA-turbo said:
And was that a scratch on the close up of the fender, by the GN emblem down by the rubber molding?
6400 KM = 10,000 miles (appox.) correct?
Yep, about 10 368 miles. It doesn't look really clean though. :dunno:

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
Deserves to be shot!!!! :crazy:

·
old skool
3,738 Posts
now thats just weird!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts