Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Millivolts

Here's go's
When I make a pass (1000 feet) my millivolts will start around 800 and then go way down after secound gear to around 710-680. my knock will get up to 8.9 on the scanmaster before I get very nervous and let off. I just had my walbro 340 installed with the hotwire kit. My fuel preasure is 45 (Line Off) My boost is around 15 pounds. Scanmaster reads
TPS .44
IAC 00
L8 35-36
INT 122
BL 133
CLT 178
ATS 110
all these are at Idle
The car will miss and stumble for a secound and then clear up when I'm at cruise and let off then apply a light throttle. The wires are brand new as is the fuel filter.
Do tou think my stock injecters are dirty or worn out with only 65000KM (Metric) Fuel reg is 6 months old from Kirbin, Chip is unknown from National performance in Toronto.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
O2 readings are really useless. Unless you have a wideband O2. You should have no knock at 15lbs of boost. Before changing parts try and find out the specs on your chip. If it's a high timing chip like a old school Hypertech or Kenne Bell that may be your problem. Also 45lbs of fuel pressure is high unless you have a Thrasher chip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts