·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Frame is half inch closer to body on the pass side!!! :mad:

Attachments

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
my loop is one piece....thought you were going cut out a square....how are you going to weld it to the frame....did you redo body mounts....

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
ps/pdb / non a/c , manual windows , auto on the floor w/console , Fglass hood
I plan on putting an 8.5 w/3.42s (could also do w/ 3.23 or 3.08's and keep tire height stock )
should make for a nice ride with overdrive :dunno:

Gonna be a fun ride Pauly!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
i just noticed that to.
iirc the hoop should be one piece to be legal. unless the rules have changed
it should be , it is and the rule hasn't changed fooos

thats the bar for the cross brace that we dont use , its just there to get an idea of the upright angle and see how much he could hide it behind the b pillar to determine where to drill the lower hole in frame

·
Registered
222 Posts
it should be , it is and the rule hasn't changed fooos

thats the bar for the cross brace that we dont use , its just there to get an idea of the upright angle and see how much he could hide it behind the b pillar to determine where to drill the lower hole in frame
i have seen ppl do cages like that lol sad thing is it would prolly pass at e-town anyway

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
i have seen ppl do cages like that lol sad thing is it would prolly pass at e-town anyway
What makes you say that...They wouldn't let you pass with your crusty azz tires...:tong:

·
5 sec. slower than Shawn!
622 Posts
Not everyone can afford the 3 sets you go through of hi priced drag radials on any one of the cars you own every three weeks :wink:

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
Not everyone can afford the 3 sets you go through of hi priced drag radials on any one of the cars you own every three weeks :wink:
If I had the money you think I had...(Not everyone is rich like you)..i would buy you the education that you obviously deprived of as a kid.

·
622 Posts
I'm a product of the Jersey City school system! We all can't afford some prep school education or private academy like you had!

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
I'm a product of the Jersey City school system! We all can't afford some prep school education or private academy like you had!
Hmmm....I didnt know ps#8 in Jersey City was a private or Prep school,You must of went to the special schools on the little bus...You damn window licking fool!!

·
622 Posts
stop telling everyone you went to public school, just to seem like you're in with the common man........

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
I got a little done today!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member