Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
Joined
·
4,347 Posts
Don't listen to Zap, he is off his Meds :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
Girl you know it's-girl you know it's-girl you know it's.....
 

·
Resident Idiot
Joined
·
11,462 Posts
Milli Vanilli happens to be my favorite band! :crazy:

It's on random play when I am not 'hosting' a show. I only have about 20k songs that it picks from!
 

·
war is hell
Joined
·
928 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
Girl you know it's-girl you know it's-girl you know it's.....
it goes:

Girl you know it, yes you know it's true...

:angrymou::angrymou::angrymou:
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Just curios to know if this is on 24/7 because if it is then that is great. I will listen to this at work instead of purchasing a radio in this tech room that I have all to myself. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
ncgreg231 said:
it goes:

Girl you know it, yes you know it's true...

:angrymou::angrymou::angrymou:
When their record skipped at a live show -the very night that blew their cover- it kept skipping

"Girl you know it's-girl you know it's-girl you know it's-" and they both got all scared and ran off stage like the whiney Fs they are. Were.
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
You know one of them committed suicide. Rather sad

"Blame it on the rain"
 

·
Resident Slut
Joined
·
5,477 Posts
joenational said:
Just curios to know if this is on 24/7 because if it is then that is great. I will listen to this at work instead of purchasing a radio in this tech room that I have all to myself. :D
Yes it is 24/7..listen to it at work when I'm working graves :headbang:
 

·
I piss excellence!!!
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Cool thanks.
 

·
Resident Slut
Joined
·
5,477 Posts
Ttype83 said:
Yes it is 24/7..listen to it at work when I'm working graves :headbang:
Back on GRAVES :(
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top