Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
etobicoke gn here,just wondering why every time for the last few days when ever I try to post or reply the board is saying that I am not logged in and that I always have to go through typing in my pass word etc.Did I do something wrong that I am not aware of? Please get back to me or better yet clear it up.Thanks Steve.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
etobicoke gn here,just wondering why every time for the last few days when ever I try to post or reply the board is saying that I am not logged in and that I always have to go through typing in my pass word etc.Did I do something wrong that I am not aware of? Please get back to me or better yet clear it up.Thanks Steve.:dunno:

Make sure your "cookies" are enabled in you browser.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
When you log in check the box that says Stay Logged In just in case you didn't??

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
David,thanks for the advice,but where is this stay logged in box?:dunno:
This site says "remember me" when you log in as I just went out & back in. Right beside user name & password.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
So is everything good now??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
etobicoke gn

YES,everything is good,thank-you david.I was starting to get worried, I thought maybe I was not wanted.Just kidding. I knew there was a simple fix,or atleast I hoped.All is good.When are we getting together again?Spent my Fri. evening cleaning the GN and having beers "perfect end to a long week".Lets get together soon with the others, what do you think?:cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Maybe after Thanksgiving as most have family stuff to do. Then one last one for the year if we can do a Christmas Keg Restaurant party again??? :dunno: :D

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Was that early Nov when we did Toques n' Timmies in the snow?
Was a good turnout.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts