Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look like Richard Simmons' gayer brother. Cute women look even cuter riding around on their cute little scooter, fat ugly women even look a little cuter riding around on their cute little scooter, but men look pretty damned stupid riding around on a cute little scooter. If you are a man and want better gas mileage, buy a small motorcycle...at least. I shall, in the near future, begin chasing down men who ride scooters and shall, at my own discretion, either publicly berate or publicly hit them on the head with an aluminum softball bat.

Scooters riders have been warned. :rant:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
I once rode a Honda Rebel 250. That was a very small motorcycle. Do not get a Rebel 250, you'd be better off with a scooter.

Don't worry about Zap, he has a Hot Air and won't be able to catch up with you. :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nasty Wendy said:
I once rode a Honda Rebel 250. That was a very small motorcycle. Do not get a Rebel 250, you'd be better off with a scooter.

Don't worry about Zap, he has a Hot Air and won't be able to catch up with you. :D
What's that got to do with Bush stealing our guns?
:dunno:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually liked those. Wanted one once when I was younger. :yup:

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Maxi Scooters such as the 600cc Honda Silverwing, Suzuki Burgman at 650cc, Yamaha Majesty with 400ccs are scooters that are road trip worthy due to their 400-550 lb weight and due to their automatic (CVT) transmissions, they're great for tooling around town.
Pic of a Majesty

Attachments

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been called worse...and deserved it. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Zap said:
I actually liked those. Wanted one once when I was younger. :yup:
You'd look funny riding one of those with your bosom flopping around in the wind. :D :D :D And Radius Kid clinching on tightly with his assless chaps on. :D :D :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stevemon said:
Maxi Scooters such as the 600cc Honda Silverwing, Suzuki Burgman at 650cc, Yamaha Majesty with 400ccs are scooters that are road trip worthy due to their 400-550 lb weight and due to their automatic (CVT) transmissions, they're great for tooling around town.
Pic of a Majesty

That looks more like a man's scooter there...I find that acceptable and not worthy of a softball bat beating. :cool:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts

Is that Jack Evers? Who ever it is can kick Zap's ass. :yup:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That goes without saying. Now I'm wanting one of those manly scooters. :crazy: :yup:

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Hondas Big Ruckus. Only 250cc tho.
Cool website for accessories to fit this Scoot at www.battlescooter.com

Attachments

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
and here is Zaps Pride and Joy. :headbang:
It used to be the wheelbarrow that he brought the cinder blocks home in for his Turbo Riv.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Check out this cool dude rockin the Honda fiddy :cheers: I had wheelies on lock for blocks when I had it :yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Hers a cutie on a scooter and she looks even hotter bent over on it :poon:

Attachments

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stevemon said:
and here is Zaps Pride and Joy. :headbang:
It used to be the wheelbarrow that he brought the cinder blocks home in for his Turbo Riv.
Looks like someone ordered a crate motor and used the crate too.
:headbang:

Hey babe above me, scoot on down here. :headbang: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Men who know who their mamas are are not afraid to ride anything. :crazy:

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's a real nice kawasaki above :yup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts