Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Etobicoke GN and I are scheduled to show our Buicks at the Megaspeed show in March 22-24 at the International Center in Malton. Come on out and say hi. It has been a long winter!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I actually know the owner of the Mega speed show so I am going as well and maybe can set up for guys to be together if I know soon.

:6::cheers::6:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chip Foose is going to be in Building 3 on Saturday....FYI

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Guys,

Enjoy the show, I am working midnight shift next weekend so I won't be able to make it. Post some pictures of the event if you can and thanks for representing our cars!!! :yup::cheers:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Good for you guys for showing your cars. Hope the weather nice when you take them over. Most important question is when is the bikini contest? :leg: See u there.:cheers:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bikini contest I believe is on Sat. I have a enclosed trailer to haul the cars over...

See you there. Hall#3.

Bruce

·
blank
2,898 Posts
Are you guys showing Friday?

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dave, I will be there all days. But not all day...if that makes sense..

Bruce

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts
I'm gonna go on Friday!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Year after year these shows drop quality wise. With the amount of cars, vendors etc. It is nice to see some turbo buicks going to be there. Maybe next year we can organize to have some more board members bring there cars to the show. Have a nice buick section. See you all on Saturday.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Year after year these shows drop quality wise. With the amount of cars, vendors etc. It is nice to see some turbo buicks going to be there. Maybe next year we can organize to have some more board members bring there cars to the show. Have a nice buick section. See you all on Saturday.
I'm working on an invite we received to a huge local show..

Just starting to iron out the details.

:cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I'm working on an invite we received to a huge local show..

Just starting to iron out the details.

It would be great to see 25-30 Turbo Buicks at one show! :yup:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Mississauga Classics Car Club "Stage West Car Show"

It would be great to see 25-30 Turbo Buicks at one show! :yup:
I'm gonna be showing my car in August at my car clubs annual show which is being held once again at Stage West Hotel (Dixie Rd / 401) area in Mississauga on August 24th.

Any and all cars welcome....It would be great to get a large group of Turbo Buicks representing at this show.

I'll post the Car Show Flyer with details. :yup:

dave
:6:

·
Darth your car is ready!
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm gonna be showing my car in August at my car clubs annual show which is being held once again at Stage West Hotel (Dixie Rd / 401) area in Mississauga on August 24th.

Any and all cars welcome....It would be great to get a large group of Turbo Buicks representing at this show.

I'll post the Car Show Flyer with details. :yup:

dave
:6:
Is that the same weekend as Woodward?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Woodward Cruise

Is that the same weekend as Woodward?

Nope, Woodward Car Show is Saturday August 17th....(Woodward event runs the entire week Aug 12th thru 17th).

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Stage West Car Show - Mississauga "August 24th"

Here's a flyer with some info for this show.

It's being held at Stage West on Dixie Rd (1 block south of the 401) in Mississauga. Show hours are 10am to 4pm.

Here's a flyer with some of the details.

Hope to see you guys there.....would be great to have a large contingent of Turbo Buicks at the show!

dave

Attachments

·
Where are my hands?
436 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
The show was decent today. It was better than last years show . But what really topped the show off was seeing 1 GNX, 3 Grandnationals, and one bad ass street driven 9 sec turbo 6 camaro all under one roof. Good job guys bringing your cars out. Nice way to end the winter blues and look forward to spring where we all can enjoy our cars. Next year show we should really try get some more board members out and have a great turn out.

·
Homer Simpson
339 Posts
Here's a couple of shots of the show yesterday. I'm not much of a photographer and I had a hard time getting a good angle on the cars with the crowd so I had to make do.
It was an awesome experience for me - I've had Grand Nationals over a 25 year span and this was the first time I've seen a real live GNX. It was great to meet Bruce and chat about his car. Looking forward to seeing Bruce and Etobicoke GN out and about when the weather warms up.

btw, the last pic is Chip Foose trying to talk Bruce into a set of 22's for his GNX. I don't think Bruce is biting.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts