Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please need a Master Cylinder / Brake Booster for a 1987 Grand National Turbo
Either someone parting out or if you know of a dealer? Keep getting the run around from parts and specialty shops. :mad:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
brake master cylinder

Powermaster brake unit is what I need, Please tell me you have one or know where to get it?

·
Now what?
461 Posts
Yes I have a used PowerMaster setup...mastercylinder, pump, pressure switch and accumulator (and another accumulator). All parts are used. I believe the pump, MC, and switch are fine. My GN had ~130k on it when I removed them. The accumulators I cannot vouch for. If you want it, I'll take $150 + shipping.

Attachments

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
stickybones said:
Yes I have a used PowerMaster setup...mastercylinder, pump, pressure switch and accumulator (and another accumulator). All parts are used. I believe the pump, MC, and switch are fine. My GN had ~130k on it when I removed them. The accumulators I cannot vouch for. If you want it, I'll take $150 + shipping.
If you have no takers on this yet...I will give you the $150 and come pick it up whenever your ready.

Thanks,
Shawn

·
Now what?
461 Posts
TTA-343 said:
If you have no takers on this yet...I will give you the $150 and come pick it up whenever your ready.

Thanks,
Shawn
I'll give Julio a few days or so to respond. If he doesn't than I'll put you next in line.

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
stickybones said:
I'll give Julio a few days or so to respond. If he doesn't than I'll put you next in line.
Hear anything yet?

Have cash...Need powermaster...Not sure where stanhope is,But it cant be all that bad of a ride... :D

Just letting you know Im still interested,If Julio hasnt responded.

Thanks,Shawn

·
Now what?
461 Posts
I sent him a PM last night, but he hasn't replied yet. I'll give him till the weekend to respond (in case he's out of town or works weird hours or whatever).

I'm ~ 60 miles NW of you. Stanhope is mid/west NJ just north of Rt 80.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts