Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone again, back after several years and need some good advice to finish my daughter's 86 T-Type. Mostly stock engine, TE-67 Turbo, Ported Iron Heads, Stock Intake, Stock Posi Rear End. Missing; Exhaust System With Down Pipe, Shocks And Springs, Trans and Converter, Injectors, Chip, Fuel Tank And Fuel Pump, Mostly A Daily Driver, But Like Speed! Want To Lay Waste To Some Newer Muscle Cars! Haha Thanks. Gene:sw::dunno:

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Hello, Everyone again, back after several years and need some good advice to finish my daughter's 86 T-Type. Mostly stock engine, TE-67 Turbo, Ported Iron Heads, Stock Intake, Stock Posi Rear End. Missing; Exhaust System With Down Pipe, Shocks And Springs, Trans and Converter, Injectors, Chip, Fuel Tank And Fuel Pump, Mostly A Daily Driver, But Like Speed! Want To Lay Waste To Some Newer Muscle Cars! Haha Thanks. Gene:sw::dunno:
Check the auto parts places for the gas tank...make sure it has the bowl/baffle in the bottom. RJC for the DP. Pypes is a favorite for exhaust. MOOG for springs. KYB or Bilsteins for shocks. Racetronix for the fuel pump. 2004R for a trans. Depends whether you want a LU or NL for a convertor. 60 lb injectors and chip from Turbotweak.

·
David
839 Posts
For the trans and converter- call David Husek @ 516-285-1103
this is his Web site http://turbobuickperformance.com/
I like Racetronix stuff, the parts that i got from them was good quality BUT their customer support SUCKS.
Another GOOD option for fuel stuff is Reds stuff Which David Husek can also hook you up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts