Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Congrats to Mike Fareri (GNational86) for his 1st place finish in the "Radial Tire 1" bracket class, and also to Rodney Derickson for his 2nd place finish in the "Slick Tire" bracket class at today's GM EFI Shootout/MAGNA Points Series race at Englishtown.

Points Standings can be seen here:
http://www.magnabuick.com/points/standings.shtml

-Banning.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congrats to all!!!

·
aka BURNRBR
874 Posts
Gm.....

congrats Mikey! sorry can't stay that long to see you run (kids!).

·
TTA#219
1,587 Posts
I snapped off a few pics while there,Here are a few to start things off.

Again...Big thanks to Paul,Who saved my azz again.My Alternator died on the way to the track and Paul left the event for a bit to get me over to his house and get his spare on my car so I could Run.Sucked that I pushed through the tree getting the car staged and Red lighted,But It was a fun day anyway!

Looking forward to the next one!

Sorry for the smaller pics...But photobucket now sizes them down automatically.:rolleyes:

Banning to the Rescue!!!

Congrats guys,Hey that looks like Bannings front wheel there.

Anyone happen to take notice of Paul(TSO) Miller's Dial in!!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
TTA-343 said:
Again...Big thanks to Paul,Who saved my azz again.My Alternator died on the way to the track and Paul left the event for a bit to get me over to his house and get his spare on my car so I could Run.
QUOTE]

your welcome . i didnt just head home just for you , had to try to fix the 86 that was breaking up at 4200 (crank sensor) or change cars to stay in the event . ended up changing cars
it worked out good , your car did make the long long long trip under its own power (well jump pack under the hood didnt hurt) and there was an alternator ( in peices anyway) just sitting by the toolbox , was nice seeing 13.2 instead of 8 on your voltmeter . :headbang:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Was an awesome day out! Good to see you guys as always! :cheers: Would have been nice if Hooper didn't get us lost on the way there! :rant: As I was following him Mapquest print-outs where flying out his window! That might have been the reason! :eek!:

Congrats again to Mike and Rodney! At least we got to see the final runs! :headbang: :headbang: :cheers:

Thanks to Pauly for not letting us get lost on the way home! Was nice driving all the way down the turnpike with the T tops out on the way home!! Then to Hoopers to polish off some more of those crabs! :D If Nick ever stops throwing bottles of water at me (as seen in one of the above pic) maybe I'll take the GN down the track :D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats again to the winners!! If I had gone one more round, Mike and I would have been in the finals. :rolleyes: I was pretty happy to go 400 miles round trip with family, a/c on, run low 11's and get home. :headbang: It was great to see everyone. Hey Huber, thanks again!!

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Points Standings list has been updated after our 2nd race...
http://www.magnabuick.com/points/standings.shtml

Congrats again to Mike (1st place - RT1), Rodney (2nd place - SL), and all the other Points Series racers who made it out to this race.

Note: The 1st race (ATCO - 3/26/06) was rained out. There is NOT a rain date for this event, so instead of taking the best 4 out of 5 we'll be taking the best 3 out of 4 (this was already in the Points Series rules)

Those of you who missed this past event still have a chance as long as you don't miss the next ones!!

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
Congrats to Mike and Rodney. :cheers: Glad to see that Rodney got his car running right again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts